- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary ¥175,000 / Month
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Special Academic background: Not required
- Required experience, knowledge, skills, etc. : Not required
- Required licenses and qualifications: Not required
This job is for a hotel front desk clerk, who will handle guests upon check-in.
They are also responsible for communicating the information to the various departments. After all check-ins are completed, the front desk clerk organizes the day's information and prepares for the next day's check-out guests.
This position requires hospitality to deal with all guests fairly and a broad perspective to see the whole area.
The front desk area is required to check-in, check-out, guide guests in the lobby, clean the front desk area, replenish supplies, and other areas related to the stay.