- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary ¥189,000 / Month
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Japanese level equivalent to N2
- Experienced service personnel (part-time work also acceptable)
Welcome skills / experience
- Experience in the service industry, regardless of industry
- Ability to think flexibly
- Gentle and warm customer service that is attentive to customers.
- Able to think independently and work proactively to impress customers.
- Bright and high communication skills
- Cooperative and able to get along with anyone quickly
You will be a service professional in the hotel's service and theme park departments.
Examples of operations:
Service Section (Front Desk): Customer service at the front desk, answering phones, processing reservations, and communicating to various departments.
Service Section (Restaurant): Service in the restaurant, serving food, preparing drinks, and placing orders.
Toy Kingdom: service at the theme park, operating playground equipment, serving food, costuming, event support
Locations: Gunma, Chiba, Kanagawa, Nagano, Shizuoka, Hyogo
Variable working hour system (per year)
Less than 40 hours/week on average
Although the number of scheduled working days per week or month may increase or decrease depending on the busy or off-peak season, the annual average scheduled working hours are within 40 hours per week.