- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary ¥12,000 / Day
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- This is a live-in position
- Conversational Japanese and English
- Must currently live in Japan
- No experience required but willingness to learn and help are welcome to apply.
Live, work and experience the beauty and culture of Japan all year round.
Forest inn Sangoro is a hotel and restaurant located in the mid mountains of Zao Onsen, Yamagata. We are currently in need of a few more people to add in our team starting Winter season. Daily work can vary from housekeeping, serving food, servicing guests and more!
We still have two part-time positions available!
- Wage: ¥12,000/day
- Must be able to work from December~March
- Accommodation (private room, 3 meals, unlimited soft drinks/alcoholic drinks, utilities included) ¥40,000 or ¥1,350/day
- Free use of snowboard/ski and gears
- Free lift pass
- Free use of car
- Must have valid visa (working holiday, spouse, etc.) to work in Japan
- Day off: 1-2 times/week
Zao Onsen Ski Resort (Central Run), Zaoonsen, Yamagata, Japan