- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥260,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (before tax)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
The successful candidates must:
- be able to start immediately
- be native level speakers of English (EIKEN level 1, TOEIC: 945 and above, TOEFL IBT: 95 and above)
- have good communication skills
- be a good team player
- currently reside in Japan
- have a bachelor’s degree
- have teaching experience with young learners
- be able to commit until the end of March 2024 (renewal is possible depending on performance)
Our school is a Japanese primary school, so meetings and other daily tasks are conducted mostly in Japanese. It is better to have at least conversational level in Japanese to be able to follow day to day tasks. Although it is not a required skill for the selection process, it is highly encouraged to improve Japanese skills upon employment.
International primary school in Nagareyama, Chiba is hiring Full-Time English teachers who will be available to start immediately. The main responsibilities will include teaching English, but our school teaches subjects like Math, Science, Art in English too, so being able to teach one of these may be considered as an advantage in the selection process. Our school also puts great emphasis on ICT Education, therefore, computer literacy to a certain extend is highly regarded.
Successful candidates will have a strong sense of responsibility, a good understanding of Japanese work culture, and a desire to better themselves in teaching.
Our immersion-based curriculum enables children to be able to communicate effectively in Japanese, English, and French. Teachers will be expected to plan their own lessons based on the school’s curriculum. Our school believes that children learn much more effectively when they are having fun, therefore, ingenuity in lesson planning is a must. Full-time employees are expected to be on campus the whole day whether or not they have lessons.
As a part of the teaching team in our school, your duties and responsibilities in addition to lesson planning will include attending staff meetings, assisting the homeroom teacher, recess/ lunch duty, management of facilities, active participation in school events, and other duties given by the school.
If you are willing to join us raising the future generation, do not hesitate to contact us to further discuss the employment opportunities. We are looking forward to working with bright teachers who values an international mindset and a fun learning environment for children.
- Contract: Until March 2024, renewable contract
- Monthly Salary（Full-time): 260,000 to 300,000 JPY (before tax)
- Transportation fee (cheapest route)
- Closest train station: 2 mins from Nagareyama Centralpark station on Tsukuba Express Line
- Visa sponsorship available
*Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
千葉県 流山市 前平井 175-2