- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥3,000 - ¥3,300 / Hour
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a university degree.
- Have at least 2 year of experience teaching children in Japan.
- Be professional, hard-working, passionate, energetic, and love working with children.
- Have proper working visa/permit.
Tokyo International School Group is looking to hire emergency cover teachers to join our Shukugawa model school campus in Kobe.
You will be added to a list of other emergency coverage teachers for our Afterschool, Kindergarten, and LTE Saturday school programs. We will contact the teachers in advance for pre-approved coverage or in the morning for the day if emergency coverage is needed. Coverage will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Teachers will not be expected to do any preparation, and their only responsibilities are to teach the class by following the provided lesson plan and tidying up the classroom at the end of the day. We require that the cover teacher arrives at the school 30 minutes before the class starts to ensure they are ready to teach the class.
This position has the potential to transition to a full-time for the right candidate.
Kindergarten program : 9:00am - 2:00pm
Afterschool program : 4:00pm - 7:00pm
LTE Saturday program : AM class: 10am - 1pm, PM class: 2pm - 5pm
We are looking for a confident, dedicated, and passionate teacher. Candidates must have a university degree and two years of experience (ideally working with kindergarten and elementary students in Japan).
The current position is for a vacancy at our Shukugawa campus, which is located near:
- Kurakuen-guchi station on the Hankyu Koyo line
- Shukugawa station on the Hankyu Kobe line.
We are looking for on-call coverage staff immediately.
Online or on-the-job training will take place before the start of the position. The training will cover our core values and all the specific training for our KG, AS, and LTE programs. The teacher will be paid for their time during training.
3,000 ~ 3,300 Yen per hour, depending on the program (Kindergarten, Afterschool, Saturday LTE).
Transportation is fully reimbursed.
- Resumes will be screened to check that the minimum requirements are met.
- Candidates will be contacted to arrange a first-round Zoom interview.
- Following the first round of interviews, candidates will be short-listed and invited for a trial lesson at the Shukugawa campus.
- After the trial lesson, successful candidates will be invited to a final second-round interview with our Head of Education.
- Once completed, a final decision will be made and candidates will be asked to email a copy of their residence cards, passports, copies of qualifications, and letters of reference.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Tokyo International School Shukugawa Kindergarten, 13-28 Kikutanichō, Nishinomiya, Hyogo, Japan