- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Be a native-level speaker of English no need Japanese language
- Demonstrate a history of success working in positions of responsibility, preferably in a classroom environment or teaching role
- Have an understanding of Japanese business norms and practices and be willing to work within them
- Show a true passion for teaching with great communication skills
- Be outgoing and a self-starter willing to take on responsibility
- Hold, or be able to qualify for, the proper Japanese status of residency
Full time Child Care Staff English Teacher VISA Support Available!!
☆☆☆YOU MUST BE A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER☆☆☆
**from native English speaking country only, Japanese Level is not required**
Applicants currently residing is preferable.
Visa sponsorship： Yes
Associate of Arts degree or above required appropriate Visa and Work permit preferable
As a Preschool Instructor you can expect to:
•Plan, design and deliver English lessons, incorporating new activities, games songs etc. as necessary
•Conduct regular evaluation of student progress, write reports and consider specific plan to help students reach their language goals
•Be an active member of the schools staff working in close cooperation with Japanese coworkers and communicating with students’ parents/guardians
•Assist teachers of other subjects with their classes, actively participate in physical education and other student activities, attend school event days and so on.
•Addresses issues common to young daycare students to insure a safe and hygienic school environment
•1 year employment contract (renewable by mutual consent with a starting salary between 3.0 to 3.24 million yen per year
•Work 5 days a week (which may include Saturdays), up to 9 hours per shift, sometime between 7:30 AM and 9 PM
•Enrollment in National Health and Pension schemes, Employment Insurance and Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance
**Details such as payment of transportation costs, paid leave and other conditions will vary depending on work location. Full details will be provided ahead of a job offer
Social Insurance Plan
Uniform Partially Provided
mainly Tokyo / Kanto 134 schools, Osaka / Kansai 28 schools, you can request from Tohoku area to Kyusyu.