- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 220000-240000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Let’s make children love English together! Starting immediately, you can be a start of something amazing as Assistant Language Teachers (ALT) in Kami Town, Hyogo Prefecture!
Must be able to drive or obtain an International driver’s license due to remoteness. We can provide you with a rental car if needed!
Communicating in Japanese and enjoying being in the countryside is essential!
The placement will be in elementary schools and junior high schools and in Kami Town, Oita Prefecture. where the ALT will assist as a team teacher and help plan English lessons under a schedule created by GLAD and the Board of Education. As well as teaching English lessons, you may also be asked to participate in other school activities such as clubs, cleaning the school, cultural festivals and help students for speech contest.
November 1, 2020 – March 31st, 2021
Work hours: Monday through Friday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
- Days off include weekends, national holidays, and other holidays set on the Board of Education’s school calendar
- Ongoing and continuous support (training and advice)
- English native speaker
- Holder of a university Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Holder of a valid visa status that allows work in Japan (visa sponsorship/renewal available)
- Holder of a Japanese driver’s license or international driving permit
- Able to speak conversational Japanese: communication is crucial for planning and creating lessons with Japanese teachers of English. We also highly suggest that teachers be able to be involved with the communities here.
Kami Toan was formed on April 1, 2005, from the merger of the former town of Kasumi from Kinosaki district and the towns of Mikata and Muraoka, both from the Mikata District.
As of May 1, 2017, the town has an estimated population of 18,396. The total area is 369.08 km². Kami lies entirely within the central part of Sanin Kaigan Geopark. It is an area surrounded by Mother Nature embracing the ocean, mountains, and rivers. The area has many valuable geological heritages. Besides, the area produces Tajima Cattle: breeding cattle for Kobe beef. In winter, you can enjoy snow crab dishes here.
In addition to our strong support system, here at NPO GLAD, we try to make living in Japan as easy and stress-free as possible so that you can enjoy your time here as much as you can.
We look forward to speaking with all of you! Apply right now!