- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 3.0-3.6 Million yen starting salary JPY / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Maple Leaf International School was founded in 2008 in Matsusaka City, Mie Prefecture. The school uses a theme-based learning approach within the full time preschool program.
We are seeking a teacher for a 3-4 year old class to start in April 2021. The teacher will be responsible for teaching a group of up to 14 students alongside a bilingual assistant teacher.
The ideal candidate should be one who is interested in at least a 2 year commitment at reputable school going through a phase of growth, improvement and change. As the school continues to expand, opportunities for advancement will also become available.
Qualifications and Experience
- has had a minimum of one year of full-time teaching experience within a recognized English-medium educational system
- has an interest in working with young children in an English immersion environment.
- be able to effectively utilize technology within the classroom
- submit their CV/resume by email to [email protected]
- submit clear copies of their degrees and teaching credentials
- submit reference letters if you already have in your file from educators holding administrative positions
Applicants will only be contacted should a position in their area of qualification and experience become available, and if the school deems that they may be suitable to fill the position becoming vacant.
- Competitive Salary Scale up to 3.9 million yen per year for established teachers
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing professional development
- Visa Sponsorship
- Flexible working hours