- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary Negotiable JPY / Lesson Negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
Japan English School (JES) is now accepting applications for part-time employment from native English speakers to teach conversational English at JES’s Ichikawa branch.
JES Ichikawa is a small and very happy and welcoming boutique English conversation school providing one to one and group conversational English lessons. Students range across all age groups, from Pre-Kindy right through to senior citizens. The majority of our students are of Primary School age.
This position may include an option for accommodation to be included, but this will be at the sole discretion of JES. We also reserve the right to close applications early or to extend the period for applications as required.
- Must be a current resident of Japan and hold a valid Japanese Working Visa;
- Must be a citizen by birth of a native English speaking country;
- Must hold a minimum education level of a Bachelor’s University Degree.
- Japanese language ability;
- Previous English teaching experience and qualifications.
Please apply in writing via email with two PDF documents attaching your CV or resume, including a passport-style photograph of you, together with a one page covering letter, addressed to The Manager of Teaching JES, Mr Andrew Maloney, at [email protected] Applications close at the end of June 2021.