- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Automotive
- Salary ¥350,000 - ¥450,000 per month. JPY / Month
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
You will be responsible for systems development for autonomous driving and communication systems in relation to:
- Autonomous driving control systems development/automobile autonomous driving control development for conformity/conformity support. This is the current focus of our business.
This position has an important responsibility to both accelerate autonomous driving control systems technology and bring it to market:
- Utilize wide-ranging software with respect to planning and R&D.
We are a company that specializes in the elemental technologies that make autonomous driving possible. The company is highly regarded for its technological expertise: it has worked with a venture company from the University of Tokyo and a major car manufacturer on automated driving experiments.
In addition, the company believes that this technology can be used in areas where time and effort are required, such as wheelchair accessibility in the welfare sector and assisting aging farmers with fruit harvesting. Therefore, we aim to make available autonomous vehicle technology not only for automobiles, but in a diverse range of other fields.
- You can choose your working style relatively freely (you can work at your discretion, within the development process).
- You may be required to travel to distant locations for development, testing and research. There is also the possibility of being permanently stationed.
- You may become engaged in work as a manager or group manager.
- A keen interest in the automobile industry and autonomous driving technology.
- Experience of programming in C++, MATLAB Simulink, etc. (ROS experience is beneficial).
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience in control system development.
- Experience in automotive-related systems and software development.
09:30-18:30 (discretionary labor system).
Remote work available.
129 days per year: 2 days off per week (Saturday, Sunday) and public holidays.
Golden Week holiday, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, congratulation and condolence leave, annual paid leave system (10-20 days).
Tokyo Head Office, Nagoya Office.
Frequent business travel to distant locations is required.
Tokyo Headquarters: 3 minutes walk from Oyamadai Station on the Tokyu Oimachi Line.
Nagoya Office: 5 minutes’ walk from Chikusa Station on the Higashiyama Subway Line, or Kurumamichi Station on the Sakuradori Line. 5 minutes walk from JR Chikusa Station.
Welfare and Benefits:
Commuting allowance, health insurance, pension insurance, unemployment insurance, work accident insurance, travel allowance, second job permissible.
Interviews will be held after application screening.
Autonomous driving, Maltab, Simulink, C++, ROS, Model Based Development, MBD, Engineer, Systems Development, English.
Employment Type: Permanent, Contract.
Salary: ¥350,000 – ¥450,000 per month.