- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Aerospace / Aviation, Automotive, Engineering, Research / Survey, Other
- Salary JPY350,000 per month* *JPY300,000 per month during the trial period (trial period: 4 months) JPY Month
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Our focus is on holographic 3D research. The main duties of the position will be to drive research into new holographic 3D technology. The role also includes preparing written patent applications for technologies developed in-house by our team.
The applicant should possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electronic engineering or computer science (4th year major in mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, or computer science).
The applicant should demonstrate an aptitude for at least one of the following:
- Discovering problems
- Creating ideas
- Generating hypotheses
- Deductive reasoning
- Inductive reasoning
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Master’s degree or PhD in mechanical engineering, electronic engineering or computer science.
- 3 years+ experience of research and development in an engineering field.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Past experience of working at a startup.
- Strong ability to work on your own initiative.
- 10:00-19:00 (discretionary labor system).
- Work from home available.
- Comprehensive social insurance (employee pension, health insurance, employment insurance, labor accident insurance).
- Commuting allowance (up to JPY25,000 per month).
- Annual medical check.
- Full company funding for purchase of written research materials.
- Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
- Annual holiday: 120 days+.
- New Year’s holidays.
- Annual paid leave.
5 minutes’ walk from either Chikusa Station on the Higashiyama subway line or Kurumamichi Station on the Sakuradori line. 5 minutes walk from JR Chikusa Station.
Interviews will be held after initial application screening.