- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 / Month Negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
• Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30, Monday through Friday. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours + 1-hour lunch break).
• Lead and support activities of both large and small groups of students aged 3 to 12
• Supervise and maintain the safety & wellbeing of students, model proper behavior and teach fundamental social skills
• Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
• Native-level English fluency required
• Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
Kids Duo Tsudanuma is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our team!
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English.
Kids Duo teachers take turns leading and supporting a variety of highly active games and activities, including Arts & Crafts, Music & Dance, Social Studies, Outdoor programs, etc. While a set curriculum and lesson plans for main activities are provided, teachers are expected to grow and expand on these foundations with their own unique and original games and lesson ideas; allowing ample creative freedom to personalize your teaching approach and inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 - 270,000 (negotiable)
• Company Housing Available
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All-English On-Boarding and Relocation Support
• Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support