- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥2,000 ~ ¥2,300 / Hour
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
• Native English speaker.
• Available to build a rapport with young students and their families.
• Friendly, gentle, patient, energetic personality.
• Professional, punctual, flexible and reliable attitude.
• Has enthusiasm, creativity and a positive attitude to teach and learn with young students.
• Has excellent communication skills.
• Currently reside in the Tokyo Area, with a valid working visa.
• Basic/conversational Japanese skills (N4 level preferred)
• Experience in a preschool/afterschool environment
• Lead preschool, kinder & elementary school age class both onsite & online
• Playing and talking with children during school hour
• Supporting bathroom breaks and lunch time for preschool class
• Helping classroom cleaning, art material preparation and pick up students from day care/schools
3 days/week, Wed~Friday. Availability to be full-time in future
3~8 hours between 9:45am to 7pm. (including Online lesson)
Expected Start Date:
2 location availabe:
First Learning OsakiGotanda: Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi gotanda
(8min from Gotanda station, JR yamanote line)
Afterschool Learning Shimomaruko: Tokyo,Ota-ku, Shimomaruko
(5min from Shimomaruko station, Tamagawa line)
2-19-2-5F, Higashigotanda, Shinagawa City, Tokyo, Japan