- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥270,000 ~ ¥280,000 / Month (280000/mth with TEFL or equivalent. Drivers License preferred.)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Language requirements (Japanese or English level)
- Does the applicant have to be currently living in Japan or do you accept applications from overseas residents that wish to work in Japan?
- Visa requirements?
- Education, licenses, certificates, physical requirements, work days/hours
James English School is now accepting applications for a teaching position at the Niigata branch, starting July 1, 2022.
We offer classes in-house to students from 2 to 80 years old. Our teachers also travel to major worldwide companies to teach employees the English skills required for today's global economy.
We offer a wide range of courses, from custom-made corporate syllabi, to test preparation for TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, EIKEN, etc.
We support our teachers, providing training at the beginning of the first year and giving them professional autonomy to be creative with their lessons. We also provide guidance for living in Japan, offer assistance with arranging accomodations and free Japanese lessons for teachers who need them. James is large enough to have a significant presence in Northern Japan while at the same time being small enough to treat our teachers as individuals.
We operate throughout the Tohoku Region, Niigata Prefecture and Tokyo. We have been in operation for over 40 years and have established an excellent reputation. Living and working in Tohoku will provide you with a lifetime of extraordinary memories. Some of your experiences may include visiting the hotsprings (onsens), participating in the local festivals, hiking or mountain biking in the summer, and skiing or snowboarding in the winter.
For more information about JES please visit jesjapan.com
〒950-0901 新潟市中央区弁天1-1-22 東信新潟ビル7階