- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥250,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
・Native (or native-level) English speakers
・Culturally sensitive, professional, and have excellent communication skills
・Passionate about teaching children (mainly students under 12 years old)
・Can easily build a rapport with young students and their families
・CURRENTLY living in Japan, have permission to work and can attend interviews in Tokyo
■About BE studio
BE studio values students '"BE YOURSELF" and "WANT TO BE".
We believe that every student is different, and that there are 100 different stories in our classroom for 100 students. BE studio aims to support the development of our students, to be able to work together with people from all over the world, where they can create new values through collaboration and communication that involves not only language, but also their "will" and "heart".
■Why BE Studio
・Children focused program: fun and exciting work environment
・Ownership: depending on the program, you will have a fixed schedule, supporting the same groups of students all year long.
・Work hours: Lessons normally end around 19:30-21:00*.
・Professional development: workshops available every other month, assigned trainer and / or mentor per teacher.
・Bilingual HQ staff members
・Transportation refund: Fully covered
・Contract Renewal : Possible
・Employment Insurance : Yes
・Social Insurance : Yes
・Accident Insurance : Yes
■Compensation / work schedule
We are currently accepting applications for Full Time instructors, please apply to learn more!
・Compensation (depending on one's experience, ability and certification)
・ Full Time A: up to 250,000 yen / month (Saturday plus 4 week days - 35 hours of work / week)
・ Full Time B: up to 275,000 yen / month (Saturday and Sunday plus 3 week days - 35 hours of work / week)
・Work hours: lessons are generally between 9:30-21:00* Generally, 7 work hours / day.* the work schedules depends on the classroom and the age of the children
Annual assessment and contract renewal are conducted between February and April every year.
Benesse BE studio is looking for teachers who have great passion for working with children.
If you enjoy having fun with children, or being part of witnessing their growth and development, BE studio may be a good place for you:
- Prepare for the lessons (set up the classroom, review lesson plans, clean up materials)
- Deliver 40 or 60 minute group lessons (maximum of 8 students / class)
- Work together with school staff to provide high quality lessons and customer service
- Deliver special lessons and participate in seasonal events
- All lesson plans will be provided and related materials will be ready at each school location