- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,500 / Hour (Negotiable, Raise in January,)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Successful applicants are not expected to originate from a native English speaking country, but are required to speak and teach English on a native level.
- Applicants do not need prior experience in teaching English or with kids, however it is desired.
- Saturday availability as a must
- Applicants must currently reside in Japan.
MILESTONE KIDS ENGLISH SCHOOLis in need of an enthusiastic and lively individual to fill in a part-time position at a fun, ever expanding private children's conversation school, with the possibility of it becoming a full-time position sometime in the future.The job role includes working either alone or paired with a second teacher for classes of up to 5 children.
Student ages vary between the ages of 2-15 years.
The successful applicant may also have the chance to teach one-to-one private lessons if they so desire, although this is optional.Hours vary between 2pm to 9pm with some morning classes.Shifts are three to six days a week with Saturday availability as a must.
Hours per week will depend on the applicant's flexibility and also on the expansive nature of our school, meaning new classes and hours may be available in the future.The school is based in Moriya city , Ibaraki, Japan. Just outside of Chiba, and a 40-minute train ride from central Tokyo. Accommodation very close to the school is available.There will be a 3-month trial period to ease the successful applicant into our school's relaxed method of teaching.This is a perfect opportunity for anyone seeking to begin their career as a professional English teacher, or those who are in search of a position in a fun atmosphere alongside staff who truly value new members wishing to make a difference to a child's future. If this sounds like you, then please send us your C.V. /résumé and a cover letter.Be sure to include the photo and visa status.Please understand that due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot contact all applicants. Therefore, only successfully screened applicants will be contacted and asked to attend an interview.
145-4 Tatsuzawa, Moriya, Ibaraki, Japan