- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥260,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native English speakers from the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- Native English speaker
- Completed four-year University degree
- Experience with young children
- Genuine love of children
- Genuine interest in Japan
- Able to work in a team environment
- Flexible to the demands of the job
- Kind, outgoing personality
- Great sense of humor
Applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Applications not meeting the requirements for these positions will not be replied to.
The atmosphere at the kindergarten is light and friendly; we are looking for individuals who display the above qualities and want a truly rewarding job with a great bunch of dedicated people.
Full curriculum is in place, and we have a co teaching system with a Japanese teacher assisting each foreign teacher. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual, who very much wants to be involved in the kindergarten and also have the ability to show creativity and passion for the position.
SALARY: Each teacher will receive 250,000 JPY per month for the first 3 months, and 260,000 JPY thereafter. A bonus of 50,000 JPY every six months will be paid at the end of each year.
HOURS: 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, with approx. 6 weeks' vacation per year.
APARTMENT: Your own fully furnished apartment provided at 37,500 JPY per teacher per month.
MEDICAL: Japanese health insurance (organized by the company)
Approximately 3-4 weeks of training, and training salary, discussed during the interview.
Training begins March 1st, 2023.
Thank you for your interest.
Japan, 〒466-0841 Aichi, 名古屋市昭和区広路本町１−28-2