- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥320,000 / Month
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- English: Native
- Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid working visa.
- 1+ years of teaching experience in child education
- Experience with 11 months-3 years children are preferable
- Bachelor's degree (Early Childhood Education or Child Development preferred)
- A love of working with little children
- Music, art, science, or sports enthusiasts are welcome!
Being an International Preschool and Kindergarten Teacher at PALIS entails teaching and caring for preschool students (11 months-5 years) with the latest early childhood education approach. Respect and love of children are essential to function successfully in this play-based, child-centred environment. We seek flexible and creative teachers who can effectively plan the curriculum, nurture students and problem solve with a team. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with students, parents, colleagues, and others.
LocationPoppins Active Learning International School, Ebisu, Tokyo 6min walk from Ebisu Stn.orassigned location including newly launched schools
Salary¥240,000 - ¥320,000/ MonthNegotiable based on qualifications and experiencePaid transportation allowance
Qualifications・1+ years of experience working with children in Japan is required, although less is acceptable with the appropriate qualifications in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
Working Hours・9 hours/day (incl. 1 hour unpaid break time), the actual working hour will be 8 hours, 5 days a week.・Paid overtime or work on holiday may be needed・Early/Late shift may be needed
Holidays・Saturday, Sunday & National Holidays off・Winter holiday・Paid holiday 10 days will be given after the first 6 months(for 1st year)
Company Benefits・Transportation allowance, overtime fee, social insurance plan (including health insurance).
If you are interested in applying then please include the following in your application:・your up-to-date resume.・a cover letter explaining why you think you would be good working at Poppins・a recent picture of yourself smiling.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ebisu Garden Terrace Nibankan, 4 Chome-20-2 Ebisu, Shibuya City, Tokyo, Japan