- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥260,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (Commission for newly enrolled students)
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Fluent in English (comfortable teaching it) Functional in Japanese (comfortable speaking with parents)
- The applicant should already be in Japan
- Must have a valid Visa. The school will continue to sponsor visas.
- Must have a College Degree.
- Be fit and energetic. The program will be running on 3 floors.
- Experience working with young children.
- Must be able to start no later than April 3rd, 2023.
Central Forest International School, a long-established and highly respected kindergarten/preschool in Chuorikan area (Yamato, Kanagawa) is expanding the school to offer an After School and Eikaiwa Program and seeking a highly motivated educator with organization skills to assit the school head manager. This is a management position that is perfect for someone that wants to be rewarded for the success of the program that he/she will be implementing. The school is owned and managed by western educators and has a progressive approach to education.
- Working hours 14:00-19:45 Mon-Fri 5 days a week
- Communication with parents.
- Program schedule management.
- Supervising students and teachers.
- Substitute teacher when required
- Enrolling new students
- Posting school pictures and bulletins on social media.
- Manage season school camps.
- Collaborate with the school Head Administrator
Pay: 260,000 - 290,000 yen per Month (Plus monetary incentives. Higher salary and raises commensurate upon skill, experience, and performance)
Bonus: An incentive will be paid for each trial student who enrolls.
- Transportation is reimbursed or the school can provide parking nearby.
- All training time and professional development are paid.
- You will be trained under the school's head administrator and be supported in your duties.
While this position is full-time a part-time schedule may be negociated. Our international school has an extremely low teacher turnover rate, supportive staff, and the school community can be described as happy and fun.
The school has a diverse population and a dynamic learning environment, and you will be working with a talented group of children, teachers, and supportive staff.
Japan, 〒242-0007 神奈川県大和市中央林間２丁目５−18