- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥250,000 / Month (Entry-Level Salary, negotiated after one year contract completion)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native (or near Native) English level required
- Overseas Applicants Welcome, Domestic Applicants Welcome
- Must retain a University Degree (required for Visa Sponsorship)
- No experience or licensing required, however, entry-level TESOL certification is appealing
- Work Tuesdays~Fridays 13:00~21:00, Saturdays 09:50~17:50
- Sundays/Mondays/Most Public Holidays OFF
- 8 Weeks Holidays per year (Paid)
Beans English Schools in Kobe & Akashi seeks a Native English speaker for FT teaching position.
- 95% kids, 5% Adults.
- love working with children everyday
- be a creative and energetic worker
- be an independent worker
- Basic Japanese desirable
- 8-weeks paid holidays/year
- Suit entry-level applicant, University graduate (full training and support provided)
- Housing support (non-financial) provided
- Overseas Applicants Welcome and Visa Sponsorship available (though prefer those who can initially start on a WHV)
- Start FT between April~June 2023 (negotiable)
- Send Resume, Cover Letter & Photo to [email protected]
- are in control of their own classes, max 9 students
- teach approximately 6 classes per day (40~50mins each)
- teach classes from Kindergarten age through to High School age (with a few adult classes)
- are expected to use English-only in the classroom
- have the opportunity to earn more income by taking on extra non-teaching duties if desired
We live in a beautiful part of Japan! Akashi/Kobe faces the ocean with the mountains behind. All schools are in walking distance to the beach, approx. 20 mins into Kobe City and 40mins to Osaka. Most teachers to date have joined our schools by applying from overseas. Beans offers great assistance in setting up staff to relocate and work in Japan. This position suits a young, motivated, first-time resident to Japan, though all applicants will be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Initial Entry-Level Salary: 240,000yen/month (inclusive of 5,000yen transportation allowance), renegotiated after one contract year.
Those looking for long-term employment most desirable.
Do not contact the schools directly by telephone or through HP, applications via JobsinJapan or the email above only accepted.
Japan, Hyogo, Kobe, Tarumi Ward, Nishimaiko, 2 Chome−14−17 朝日新聞 ＡＳＡ舞子