- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary Starting from 3.2 million yen/ year (plus allowances) JPY / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
● Teaching experience in an educational institution.
● Have graduated with at least an associate’s degree.
● Competence with IT programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● The ability to understand and sympathize with our company’s education philosophy
● To provide a happy and exciting learning environment where children are free to develop their individuality
● An Interest in creative activities, and the sense to lead these activities with the children
● Possessing a global mindset and cultural sensitivity
● Good interpersonal communication skills with both the children and the staff
We have a strategy of incorporating many different cultures and provide the opportunity to engage with staff from a diverse range of countries. The workplace is in a safe location, within Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, which is a popular residential area for many foreign expats. The environment is very home-like, and there are many opportunities to develop strong bonds with individual students.
● Team teaching with other staff.
● Providing English lessons that are engaging for the children
● Supporting arts education with creative projects using various mediums
● Attending meetings and activities outside of lessons
● Planning and running school events
● Employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance.
● 2 x Bonuses
Company PR / Outline
The Company operates as an international pre-school for children aged 0-5 years old.
We take pride in incorporating many different cultures, that provide the opportunity for our students to engage with staff from a diverse range of countries.
Our school is located within a safe and popular area of Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo, which is a popular residential area for many foreign expats.
The environment is very communal, and there are many opportunities to develop strong bonds with individual students and the community.
With a basis in the Italian “Reggio Emilio” approach to early childhood education, our philosophy aims to raise the power of creativity in children through activities, which encourage them to express their inventiveness and creativity in an environment that is happy and engaging.
JOB ID: 221