- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary 230,000~300,000 JPY / Month ※To be determined based on years of experience and skill, etc.
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- High school graduate or higher
- Japanese language skill at JLPT N3 or higher (OK if studying to take N3 within the year).
- Must be able to communicate smoothly in Japanese
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or engineering fields
- At least 6 months experience in server maintenance, use and monitoring (regardless of scale)
※We particularly welcome those with experience in server design and construction!
Candidates who have any level of experience in the following shall be regarded favorably:
- Server (UNIX, Win, Linux, etc)
- Cloud environment (AWS, etc)
- Addressing system failures
- Preference for candidates who have a qualification such as LPIC or MCSE
- Gaps in experience is ok
The candidate we are searching for would ideally:
- have studied programming at university or a technical school.
- have studied programming independently
- posess standard qualifications or licensees such as an IT passport or basic IT engineering certificates.
Open to: Applicants living in Japan
- Server design, development and operation for major companies.
- ※ Experienced engineers can start almost immediately in large-scale projects!
- Server design, construction and operations (Win/UNIX/Linux etc) for major finance and communications companies
- Internal infrastructure design~ construction based at client site
Success story: From IT operator to infrastructure engineer
<Mr S. / Joined company in July 2013>
“My dream was to become an infrastructure engineer because I was really interested in how the infrastructure underpinning providing service is made, as it’s so fundamental to our lives now and in some ways taken for granted – the systems that support all the necessary servers, networks, and databases. Now, I not only engineer the infrastructure of servers, I also design it being conscious of the existing environment, the server specifications, licenses, RAID, memory, CPU and types of OS. I also coordinate timelines and schedules with clients to ensure the smooth introduction of the servers.”
Annual income example:
- 5th year with company (35 years old): 7 million yen (380,000 yen/month + 2x bonuses) ※increase in annual salary of 1 million yen
- 3rd year with company (28 years old): 5 million yen (280,000 yen/month + 2x bonuses) ※increase in annual salary of 500,000 yen
Benefits of the position:
- Social health insurance / pension,
- Employment insurance,
- Workers accident insurance,
- Welfare pension insurance (Applies upon reaching 40 years of age)
Financial support / reward to obtain certification,
- congratulatory and bereavement allowances,
- awards for high-performing employees,
- support for employees who establish their own business, other preferential benefits,
- regular medical check, Occupational and Environmental Health medical check, cervical cancer check, breast cancer check, mental health care system,
- career consultation system, sports groups, company events
Founded in 1999, the company has grown and expanded significantly in its mission to be the “school for professionals”, training and deploying engineers with the skills in demand by today’s market.
The company is committed to supporting its engineers’ personal and professional development, with ongoing training and career support, and substantial holidays so that all engineers can have a great work-life balance. We have more than 700 partners and client companies including many of the major leading corporations in Japan, giving their engineers the opportunity to accumulate impressive experience in a variety of ‘future-focused’ industries including, cutting-edge AI tech, HMI, electric cars, robotics and more.
Make an application today!