A blended-learning MBA Program in Tokyo/Kansai
Next Starting Dates: August 9 and Oct. 10, 2018
Length of the Program: 12, 18 or 24 months (your pace).
Cost: ¥2,950,000 (all inclusive)
(SPECIAL Scholarships Available)
Why take an MBA course with Concordia University?
For holders of an AA degree from the U.S. or two-year diploma equivalents from institutions in Canada, Australia, and other countries, converting the college credits to obtain a BA has been a challenge.
Fortunately, qualified applicants to the Concordia University MBA program in Japan are able to combine the credits from the two-year programs with work experience (that is counted as credit) toward a BA equivalent.
If the application to the MBA program is accepted, you will be granted a BA equivalent by the university. This is then recognized for any official documentation that is required for your work visa in Japan. You will not only have a fundamental basic understanding of business, including an overview of how the modern world works through business but also analytical skills and the ability to learn and apply theory to a variety of real world situations.
As one colleague stated, “those with an MBA are able to talk MBA, and that is immediately noticeable”. Therefore, for those with ambition, it is the degree that can open doors in a variety of different industries and also help those who hope to run their own companies or organizations.
So, if you are successful, you can obtain a BA equivalent and an MBA in 12, 18 or 24 months (depending on the pace you want to study at to complete the MBA). It’s a BA and an MBA all in one!
Since being founded in 1864, Concordia University Chicago has been preparing students for successful careers and meaningful lives for over 150 years by providing an educational experience that is responsive, relevant and real. Concordia University Chicago offers a student-centered approach to learning. Concordia University Chicago is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association, as well as being a member of the Council for Higher Education.
What will the MBA include?
Participants attend class on Saturday afternoons or Weekday evenings. The rest is done online. Blended-learning is partly live and partly online.
- Concordia University (Chicago) MBA, fully approved and accredited U.S. MBA Program.
- Two-year diplomas and work experience can be combined to get a BA degree equivalent that will allow entry into the MBA program.
- The online portion is managed by the Interactive platform.
- The live classes and all support in Japan are managed by the Japan office
- Live classes are on Saturday afternoons and feature Business and Academic Leaders in Tokyo as the unique classroom instructors (a unique feature of the program).
- No GMAT or GRE test scores are required.
- Flexible terms of entry.
- It can be done while you work.
- Small classes (up to 10 people) of working professionals in Tokyo and Kansai.
- It is possible to join by Skype from anywhere in Japan.
- We are offering special scholarships.
- Payment plans are possible.
- Paid internships with leading multinational and Japanese firms
To learn more register your interest in the Concordia MBA below:
Program Syllabus and Structure
|Credit Hours||Module Name||Duration|
|3||Ethical Strategic Leadership||8 weeks|
|3||Financial Accounting and Analysis||8 weeks|
|3||Marketing Design and Strategy||8 weeks|
|3||Managerial Economics||8 weeks|
|3||Operations Management||8 weeks|
|3||Managerial Accounting and Analysis||8 weeks|
|3||Management of Human Resources||8 weeks|
|3||Global Managerial and Organizational Behavior||8 weeks|
|3||Corporate Finance||8 weeks|
|3||Managers and the Legal Environment||8 weeks|
|3||Competitive Strategy||8 weeks|
|3||Cases in Financial Analysis (Capstone)||8 weeks|