- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥3,000 - ¥7,000 / Hour (Salary based on student enrollment)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- Experience teaching, playing, and communicating with children (preferred).
- Native-level English.
- Valid working visa.
- Applicants must currently live in Japan and have a valid working visa.
E-Place provides English-only after-school programs for kindergartens in Japan. We create fun and educational lessons for children where the students work together and help teach each other.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers to work at a location in Koriyama, Fukushima
Nearest station: Koriyama-Tomita station(10 minute walk).
● Conducting lessons based on our lesson plans that are created around a grammar point and theme for each month
● Facilitating a fun and educational atmosphere, and interacting with children in English.
● Maintain classroom control and encourage children to work together.
Wages 3,000 – 7,000 yen per class based on student enrollment.
1-6 students – 3,000. Extra students are an additional 500 yen per class. Maximum of 12 students per class. Currently 7 students enrolled.
Lesson plans, materials, and training provided.
Start date: ASAP
Working day: Wednesday
Working time: between 4:30-5:20
Koriyama-Tomita Station, 満水田 Tomitamachi, Koriyama, Fukushima, Japan