- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 230000-270000 JPY / Month Experience and qualification will be considered
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
AtoZ is currently looking for Assistant Language Teachers at public schools throughout Nagano Prefecture starting in April, 2021.
As an ALT you will be expected to provide a positive environment for learning English whilst taking the language out of the textbook and bringing it to life for students. Full-training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be placed at schools within Nagano Prefecture. The candidate should be comfortable with placements in a rural environment. The contract will run until March 2022.
Please note that a Japanese Driver’s License or an International Driver’s License will be required for many of these positions.
Successful candidates should:
- Be residing in Japan
- Be available to start on April 1, 2021
- Be a Native speaker of English
- Hold TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Be able to fulfill a one+ year contract
- Love to work with kids
- Be friendly and proactive
- Be able to speak conversational Japanese
- Be able to drive legally in Japan
AtoZ provides the following benefits:
*Paid spring, summer, winter, and other national and school holidays
*Sick leave provided
*Optional subsidised accommodation
*Fridge, washing machine, microwave, gas range cooker available for lease
*Emergency support day and night
*Networking and events with other ALTs and people from the community
Japanese language abilities are advantageous but a friendly, positive and open minded attitude is a must!
All applications must include a recent photo. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This is a Dispatch (Haken) position.
Thank you for your interest, AtoZ is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates its staff for all their hard work.