- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000~270,000 JPY / Month negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our Kids Duo schools in Chiba Prefecture!
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English. Expect to conduct activities with both large and small groups (sometimes as many as 30 or more students) of children ages 3-12.
Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30, typically Monday through Friday. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours with a 1-hour lunch break). Teachers also participate in occasional special events held on Saturdays & Sundays, including open schools, spelling bees, and recitals.
Benefits & Compensation
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000~270,000 (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.