- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥200,000 - ¥280,000 / Month (Merit Based Pay System)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Language requirements (Japanese or English level)
- Does the applicant have to be currently living in Japan or do you accept applications from overseas residents that wish to work in Japan? Right now, living in Japan is preferred.
- Visa requirements? We will sponsor if needed.
- Education, licenses, certificates, physical requirements, work days/hours See job description.
Do you want to work in a sub-tropical environment? Do you want to work in a profession that promotes merit? If you answered yes to these two questions, you will want to look at what we offer. FES International is a family owned and operated school where you get professional training from a friendly administrator that has not only experience but a doctorate degree in education to bring you the latest pedagogy.
- At least a one-month initial training period with our current staff
- Roughly 25-30 in class hours a week
- Daily responsibilities include working with multi-level students
- Attending professional development workshops
- Writing lesson plans that work
- Sharing your experiences with other teachers
- Visa sponsorship
- No class ceiling here
- Job Security based on merit
- Regular public school lunches available
- An environment that promotes creativity
- Competitive salaries with regular advances
- Fully furnished housing at an affordable rate
- We offer national medical and dental insurance
- Our school is located in the capital city in Okinawa
- Tropical beaches less than 30 minutes from school
- Impeccable reputation for above average pedagogy
- Bi-lingual staff that work together both on and off the job
- Abe to work with one of the largest student bodies in Okinawa
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply with cover letter and resume.
2 Chome-13-41 Tsubogawa, Naha, Okinawa, Japan