- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 230,000～270,000 JPY / Month Travel expenses will be covered (Maximum 30,000 yen per month)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Nissait English school was established in 1973, and we have been seeking a higher education for our students.
At Nissait we can offer you an opportunity to expand your teaching ability through our school’s environment and experience the lifestyle here in Japan. Our staff are friendly and our schools have a warm home feeling to them. Our school really cares how much each student can improve his/her English. If you want to have just fun with kids, our school is not for you. In order to increase our efficiency of teaching, Nissait has a very unique teaching style to have a Japanese coordinator in young students’ classes. Japanese coordinators make lesson plans with teachers together and in class they show demonstrations for students to understand better. Our students come only once a week, but you can see their improvement is huge.
We create a great opportunity for our students to expand their interest in learning English through many kinds of activities like Christmas plays, Halloween parties and annual outdoor events such as barbecuing, a day trip to a zoo or an aquarium.
If you want a serene traditional Japanese atmosphere, we have a school located in Kawagoe (across from the station). The school is just in front of Honkawagoe station (Seibu-Shinjuku Line) or 10 minutes-walk from Kawagoe station (JR/ Tobu-tojo line ) which is only 30 minutes train ride from Ikebukuro.
You’ll be teaching group lessons in class at Kawagoe school as well as teaching online lessons from school or even from your home. There are also monthly meetings which will be a great opportunity for you to meet other teachers and exchange ideas.
However because of COVID19, we had to cancel most of the events this year. Most of lessons are carried online even now except very young students’ classes. We need a teacher who can enjoy teaching in class and online. PC skills are essential at our school. We really need a teacher who wants to help our students English and improve English teaching skills with us.
- Full-time position 5 days a week (40 hours total)
- Sunday and one weekday off
- In class teaching + Online lessons (using Skype or ZOOM)
We can also assist in finding an apartment for you if you need to relocate.
We are a family orientated school and we enjoy our company’s outings, too! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Traveling expenses covered (up to 30,000 yen per month).
- 10 paid holidays will be given after 6 months, and 10 seasonal paid holidays a year.
- Training will be given accordingly.
- Health checkup and flu vaccination is covered by the company.
- Opportunity for special bonuses based on outstanding performances.
- We help you to find an apartment if needed.
- You cannot have side job outside of our company, but you can easily make more than extra 100,000 yen a month if you want to teach online at our platform from home on your days off.
- Proper working visa (though we can assist you in applying for one)
- Native English speaker
- Positive attitude and energy.
- Bachelor degree
- Teacher should be a team player and flexible for teaching ideas
- at least 1 year commitment (though this can be expanded upon work performance)
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and current photo. Applicants without this will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Teaching experience is not necessary. However, you should be eager to learn new things and have a passion for teaching. If you meet these criteria, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.