- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary 250,000 ～800,000 JPY / Month ※To be determined based on years of experience and skill, etc.
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Successful candidates must:
● Be a high school graduate or higher
● Possess Japanese language skill at JLPT N3 or higher (OK if studying to take N3 within the year).
● Must be able to communicate smoothly in Japanese
● Have at least 1 year of experience in IT or engineering fields
● Experience in using integration software and system development of control system (C/C++/C#, assembly language, etc)
Open to: Applicants living in Japan
Contribute to the future of manufacturing as a group/ control system development engineer!
Work on projects related to next-generation appliances, advanced car designs etc. Based on your skill and vision, you may also try taking leadership responsibility for one of these projects!
Proactive and experienced engineers can take lead roles such as Project Leader and Project Manager.
Job duties include:
● Development of key software relating to automatic driving, ADAS.
● Integration-development for household appliances and semiconductors.
● Development of core control system applications
● Robot core control development
● Understanding of C/ C++/C# and an ability to assemble.
● Developing systems related to cars and vehicles
● Transport control systems development
● Car navigation system development
● Development software for robot control
● System development for industrial machinery automatic control
Annual income example:
- 5th year with company (35 years old): 7 million yen (380,000 yen/month + 2x bonuses) ※increase in annual salary of 1 million yen
- 3rd year with company (28 years old): 5 million yen (280,000 yen/month + 2x bonuses) ※increase in annual salary of 500,000 yen
Benefits of the position:
- Social health insurance / pension,
- Employment insurance,
- Workers accident insurance,
- Welfare pension insurance (Applies upon reaching 40 years of age)
Financial support / reward to obtain certification,
- congratulatory and bereavement allowances,
- awards for high-performing employees,
- support for employees who establish their own business, other preferential benefits,
- regular medical check, Occupational and Environmental Health medical check, cervical cancer check, breast cancer check, mental health care system,
- career consultation system, sports groups, company events
Founded in 1999, the company has grown and expanded significantly in its mission to be the “school for professionals” (社会人学校®), training and deploying engineers with the skills in demand by today’s market.
The company is committed to supporting its engineers’ personal and professional development, with ongoing training and career support, and substantial holidays so that all engineers can have a great work-life balance. We have more than 700 partners and client companies including many of the major leading corporations in Japan, giving their engineers the opportunity to accumulate impressive experience in a variety of ‘future-focused’ industries including, cutting-edge AI tech, HMI, electric cars, robotics and more.
Make an application today!