This week Utsav, former English teacher turned Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner, explains how if you have the Japanese (and some money saved) opening a successful small business in Japan is definitely possible. If you are in Nagoya, be sure to stop in and say hey.
- 2:36 – Intro/How Utsav starting his career in Japan
- 5:15 – What did you do about a visa when first starting out?
- 11:40 – Did being a foreigner hinder your progress of opening the shop?
- 17:20 – What’s an average day like for you work load wise?
- 21:10 – Anything you wish you knew before starting out?
- 28:40 – Final Advice