Tyson drops in this week to talk about working hard (while being a manager at Interac in particular), why passing N1 doesn’t guarantee you anything, and his path to starting his own school. Enjoy.
[Apply to One Coin English: Learn More]
[Find a Job: JobsinJapan.com]
[Leave a Review (You Rock): iTunes]
- 01:24 – Intro – What Tyson does these days
- 02:20 – What he did when he first got into Japan
- 06:30 – Tyson’s end goal for studying long enough to pass N1
- 12:30 – N1 doesn’t mean you can get whatever job you want
- 18:55 – Why Tyson became a manager at Interac (It wasn’t the money)
- 23:33 – Why Tyson left Interac and starting One Coin
- 31:10 – An Average day for him now
- 34:15 – Final Advice
Every episode of the podcast is available on iTunes, Android, and Stitcher. Make sure to subscribe to the show so that you don’t miss out on any new episodes as they’re released. All ratings and reviews are also greatly appreciated.
Thanks for listening!