This week professional job hopper Mitch comes in to explain why (and how) he has jumped from non-teaching to non-teaching job while also making some money on the side selling stuff on Amazon Japan.
- 01:15 – Intro – Who are you?
- 04:35 – How did you make the jump from teaching to not teaching?
- 07:10 – How did you consistently find new and better positions?
- 10:40 – What does your family think of your frequent job hops?
- 11:25 – How do you make money selling stuff on Amazon Japan?
- 13:55 – How can someone emulate you?
- 22:10 – Final Advice