- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology, Manufacturing
- Salary ¥3,200,000 / Year Estimate only. Actual salary TBD based on interview performance, experience, etc.
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- 5+ years experience as a Senior-level Designer
- A strong portfolio of design work
- A strong interest in working with a fledgling design team
- A strong desire to work in Japan
The company is looking for a candidate who has the ability to work together with their colleagues, but also has the ability to pursue projects alone and work independently.
English: Business Level
Japanese: None (An interest in learning is a plus)
MUST Currently reside in Japan. (Overseas candidates will not be considered due to border closures.)
About the Company
Everything is connected to the internet in the age of IoT. Established in 2001, this company is on the bleeding edge of automated software solutions and hardware modules for controlling and managing everything from industrial tools, to robots, to server infrastructure, and more. The company is one of the leading service providers in Japan in the field of comprehensive support for cloud service systems, with a high contract continuation rate and loyal and lasting relationships with its clients. In the field of research and development, the company also provides software for the automatic operation of heavy machinery and software for visual regenerative medicine. We now live in the age of IoT, and this company is here to support it.
This company is looking to bring its design processes in-house. The Senior Designer will take the role of a team lead in developing and designing web and print materials for marketing the company’s products. This will be a unique chance for you to experience what it’s like to build a design team from the ground up while working for a breakthrough Japanese technology company.
Specific tasks for the internship may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and planning of websites and sales leaflets
- Design and planning of user experience and UI
- Design and planning of branding assets
- Other tasks will be assigned if necessary
- Reviewing the work of Jr. Designers
After receiving your application, we will review your eligibility and contact you accordingly. If selected to move forward, we will ask you to conduct an online video interview/questionnaire. Those who pass the video interview will be contacted with further instructions.