- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Health Care & Beauty Care
- Salary ¥1,100～¥1,600 JPY / Hour (depends on applicant qualification)
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
1. Are you a person who loves helping and connecting with others?
You are invited to work at a healthcare facility and experience the joy of caring for and connecting with elderly people who need your help. You will be assisting them in their daily life through feeding, bathing and different types of recreational activities, etc.
2. Are you looking for financial security and flexible hours?
Because of the rapid aging in Japan, caregivers are more needed than ever. If you are looking for a stable job that you can balance with your personal life, this may be for you.
3. Would you like to receive full support while working?
Our international coordinators will be there to help you adjust to the new workplace and support you throughout your time with us. They used to work as caregivers themselves so you can turn to them with your questions and concerns any time.
- Working days, hours and location are negotiable depending on availability
- Possibility to work at various types of facilities (e.g. nursing homes, elderly residences, a hospital)
- Transportation allowance provided
- Additional incentive (conditions apply)
- Annual paid leave system
- Social insurance, employment insurance
- Full support from our dedicated international coordinators with years of experience in caregiving
- Training seminars and the opportunity to get certified as a caregiver at our caregiver training school
- No experience is needed
- Proper visa (work permit)
- Can use Japanese on a conversational level
- Can read and write hiragana and katakana