- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology, Internet
- Salary 5 million yen to 10 million yen JPY / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
The platform of company is the world’s largest shopping network utilizing blockchain, providing the “lowest prices” and “largest product line-up” to smartphone users worldwide.
When shopping at partner sites such as Amazon and Apple, you can get up to 20% cash back for free with tokens. Then, it’s up to you to decide if you would like to convert your token into fiat or hold onto it for the long term as an asset. There are already over 75,000 participants worldwide. Let’s make society better together!
【Job Description】You will be in charge of tasks from requirement definition to detailed design, implementation, and operation of a newly developed smartphone application for the customer. As a lead engineer, the company wants you to have ownership in the company and products and to lead the team.
■ You can develop smartphone apps for a customer used in a blockchain platform that are attracting international attention!
■ You can make the company grow by starting from scratch.
■ The company is looking for a full-stack engineer that can cover from the server-side to the back end. In the future, you will be able to cover AI and blockchain areas as management.
- Smartphone application development experience (iOS) with 3 years or more
- A person who can build up a product from scratch
- New smartphone app launch experience
- Japanese daily conversation or higher
- English business level or higher
< Welcome requirements >
- Application development experience with Android
- MySQL experience
- App management experience with PaaS or IaaS
【Working conditions & treatment】
5 million yen to 10 million yen
＊You can try to do remote work once to twice a week when getting used to working for the company.☆120 days or more a year*☆
2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, GW, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave, etc.
- Insurance (Social and employment)
- Visa sponsorship
- Commuting allowance, etc..