This week, former ALT/Eikaiwa teacher turned Preschool Administrative Officer/President of the Tokyo Association of International Preschools Alex drops in to walk us through his path from anthropology to teaching to administrating whole working towards a long term goal the whole way. Enjoy!
- 1:50 – Intro
- 2:36 – How Alex started his career in Japan
- 8:53 – How Alex found his current job in Preschool Administration
- 14:45 – How Alex furthered his career
- 16:20 – What is the Tokyo Association of International Preschools?
- 20:10 – What benefit to teachers get for joining?
- 24:00 – What’s the difference of being an ALT/Eikaiwa Teacher and being a Preschool Teacher
- 29:40 – What change would you make to preschool education in Japan?
- 32:00 – Final Thoughts