This week Peter from JobsinJapan.com drops in to give us a taste of what he shares at the seminars he does all over Japan for both job seekers and employers. Not getting the job you want in Japan? Hey! Listen!
- 02:25 – What’s been going on with you? What are ETJ Expos?
- 10:25 – Where employers know most applicants lie on resumes
- 09:40 – How did you pitch your idea to get your business license?
- 13:50 – What happened when Peter sued an employer
- 20:45 – How can you personalize cover letters for similar jobs?
- 25:23 – Why are there so many horrible resumes and cover letters?
- 28:22 – Turning a negative into a positive when you’re an older job seeker in Japan
- 32:16 – Closing Advice