This week entrepreneur Hee Gun drops in to share his unique story of creating the unique space known as Nishiogi Place. Listen, learn, and be unique.
- 02:10 – What is Nishiogi Place?
- 05:40 – Why did you choose to go to college in the US after high school in Japan?
- 09:40 – How did you pitch your idea to get your business license?
- 15:00 – What is your meet-up strategy?
- 19:30 – Is Tokyo the best place to start a business in Japan?
- 20:23 – Police Sirens
- 25:20 – What do I do if I have a great idea like you?
- 27:52 – Closing Advice